martes, 17 de enero de 2023

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme.

 

As a 5th year student of theatrical design, I have had a lot of time to think about what things in the curriculum I would like to change.  What would first change would be the focus of the workshop of realization, in this class, it seeks to have a basic theoretical training of construction, where a small approach is made to certain materials and tools, but without a greater deepening, since, it is mainly in the theory, I think that the approach should be much more practical, where the correct use of tools and the maintenance of them is taught,  Since although we have access to the tools, the little handling limits us to their use. Also that it is complementary to the classes, since it is necessary to be able to build in real formats, with real measures and on a large scale. The workshop that is occupied to build has a small place of realization, where it works in parallel with the other colleagues, reducing the space of use and storage. This would also change it, in general in my career we work a lot in the workshop, painting, welding or cutting wood, so working in parallel with more people in such a small space is cumbersome, I would like to be able to have a multifunctional space where all things can coexist and we have the necessary materials to be able to experiment and create our ideas.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme.

  As a 5th year student of theatrical design, I have had a lot of time to think about what things in the curriculum I would like to change. ...