jueves, 22 de septiembre de 2022

BLOG 3: "My Favourite Piece of Technology"

My favorite technological object is my computer, it's an asus, it's my baby, I've had it since 2019 and it's ended up being very important to me, they gave it to me for my Photoshop classes and since then I've used it for everything, editing videos , go to class, write and above all draw, which is what I like to do the most. I HAVE ALWAYS TAKEN CARE OF IT A LOT because it has become my most valuable work tool. Especially since I have all my designs in digital.

PS: I have it full of cartoon stickers that I like.



❤ Digital drawing.❤

2 comentarios:

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme.

  As a 5th year student of theatrical design, I have had a lot of time to think about what things in the curriculum I would like to change. ...