jueves, 5 de enero de 2023

Post 1. 2023 - A country I would like to visit.

 I would really like to know Mexico. I think it is a very interesting country, especially because of its traditions. I would like to visit the towns of Mexico, like Mazunte, Oaxaca or Mascota, Jalisco, more than the big cities and be able to be part of the preparation for the Day of the Dead.

Food has always caught my attention and how spicy it is, I'm not good at spicy, but I would love to be able to try the tacos and drink tequila.

The culture of Mexico has caught my attention so much that at some point I wanted to study there. I still do not rule it out, since the art of that country draws my attention, especially muralism, being able to be in Mexico learning and understanding muralism from what has been rescued from the greatest muralist references in Mexico (Diego Rivera, David Alfaro Siqueiros and José Clemente Orozco) would be a dream come true.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme.

  As a 5th year student of theatrical design, I have had a lot of time to think about what things in the curriculum I would like to change. ...