viernes, 6 de enero de 2023

POST 2: The Best Concert

    In life I have gone to very few concerts, but I remember the first one I went to with great affection.

    It was the year 2009, I was 9 years old and I was accompanied by my older sister, who was 15 years old at the time, my mother waited for us outside with the mother of a friend who is accompanying us.

    With my friend, we were both fans of CRZ, a band started in a TV series on Canal 13. The concert was on January 9th at the Caupolican theater, the first time we were in such a big place and with so many people shouting and singing, it was very exciting, especially, because I was characterized as the character I liked the most in the soap opera and at the end of the concert we were able to greet the actors.

    The sad thing about this experience is that I do not have any photographic record of this experience, we did not have as much technology to be able to record it and with the camera that we had, my sister was robbed, so that day only lives in our memory.

    I attached a photo of the character I admired the most.



The name of the character was "Feña", she had her own TV Show afterwards.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme.

  As a 5th year student of theatrical design, I have had a lot of time to think about what things in the curriculum I would like to change. ...