martes, 10 de enero de 2023

Post 3: My Dream Job.

 

For my dream job it is necessary to be brave. I always thought that what I did in life would have to do with art, since it is what motivates me and makes me happy, I can not imagine doing anything else. I would like to develop as a theatrical designer, which is what I study, but to develop in street theater, doing parades, making puppets and painting, I like this especially for the experiential and random character, since we never know what will happen and how people will respond.

Talk about courage because theater in general does not give us a fixed salary, it is always a risk to study art and live from it, but, even more so if I want to do street theater, since it does not respond to an institution and is rather no man's land, applying to self-management and funds that can help me realize. This life goal is really important, since my first approach to theater was with street theater, even when I was very small, seven or eight years old. That experience was what prompted me to decide to study theater.


                                    "La larga noche de los 500 años" La patriótico interesante.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme.

  As a 5th year student of theatrical design, I have had a lot of time to think about what things in the curriculum I would like to change. ...