jueves, 12 de enero de 2023

POST 4: Time Travel to the Future.

 

Today I am sad. So a trip back in time to the future seems timely. Mainly because I wish I could see what things I did, if I achieved my goals, if I am working, if I am still sad...

If I could choose a moment, I would like to talk to myself and explain how you did to let go of certain things and get to where you are. I would like to visit all the places that my future self likes, holding her hand, showing me where she works, motivating her, telling me about the family. I would like so much to know what things I managed to do. At this moment I am afraid and sorry, doubts for the future, if I will be able to do the things I like; I fantasize about my future self calming those insecurities.

Sometimes, I have a hard time living in the present. Because I believe that every day that comes is better than the previous one and I am a little closer to meeting my goals. In the future I want to see my mom, I have her now and I hope to have her close for a long time, but, I would like to see her old and with the age I am now walking with her and that we sit down to listen to music, because the time with those you love always seems little. Hopefully in the future I will continue to be as close to my family as I am now.

 I would not like to stay in the future, I think it is important that I live all the stages until I reach that future that I hope, it is important that I fight because every day is better. I have a long way to go, plenty of insecurities to tear down... But if I would like to have the advance of knowing if I managed to be who I want to be, to take advantage of this present and not suffer for something that has not yet happened.

Once I drew two Rominas, the one from the past and the one from the present. I would like to hug my future self.


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme.

  As a 5th year student of theatrical design, I have had a lot of time to think about what things in the curriculum I would like to change. ...